After over a year of development, introducing Los Poblanos Lavender Hand Sanitizer. A sanitizer that not only refreshes hands, but blends Los Poblanos own home-grown, home-distilled lavender and a touch of rose water to offer an aromatherapeutic boost. Lavender has been used for thousands of years for its natural healing and antiseptic properties, and effortlessly lends itself for use in a sanitizer. Pairs perfectly with Los Poblanos signature Lavender Hand Soap and Lotion for the ultimate hand cleansing experience.
Los Poblanos is honored to be donating 10% of our inventory to hardworking organizations on the front lines whom we are all so grateful for, especially right now.
- Active Ingredient: Ethanol 65%
- Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Lavendula Angusifolia Oil, Glycerin, Lavendula Hybrida (Grosso) Oil (Certified Organic), Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Hamemelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract
- Made with essential oil from certified organic Grosso Lavender that is grown and distilled on the Los Poblanos farm in New Mexico
- 8 oz bottle with snap top.
- Limit 4 per order/per person